Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bag love!

So I can never have enough bags. Seriously. With some people it's shoes, with me it's bags, purses, totes! But I like to make my own and tried out a quick tote pattern I made up.





Sorry, it's night here and that makes for crappy pictures. But you get the idea.

This crafty obsession is going to kill my relationship. Nick's all, hi honey, oh you're at the sewing machine again, ok I'll just go away now...

Poor man. I should go give him some attention.

~*K*~

2 comments:

  1. I love bags, too! But I don't have any purses and need to purchase at least one nice one for nicer atmospheres....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you want me to make you a tote! I'm obsessed! Also, check Etsy for purses. There are a few I've had my eye on meself...

    ReplyDelete