Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bless me, bank account, for I have sinned...

It has been a few weeks since I have last sinned, but we all know I'm going to do it again, so let's see what that awesome dude Satan tempted me to buy...


I see a purse being made in the near future.


::cackles madly::

I made the mistake of stopping at this new fabric store down the street after having lunch with Nick and then made three more huge mistakes by getting out of the car, walking up to the building and going inside the store.

Man, that Satan is one persuasive mother fucker.

And it gets even better. There were Amy Butler patterns there and I saw this one purse on display and asked if that pattern was available. The woman working there said no, but it's really easy to make and she then showed me how to make it. FOR FREE.

...have you come to take my soul?

~*K*~


No comments:

Post a Comment