Thursday, August 20, 2009

HAH!

Nick and I went to the store to get some apple cider vinegar because I found a flea on Maggie, which is one flea too many for my liking, so I'm giving her a acv bath which stinks, but is much cheaper than frontline. And screw you for looking at me like I'm a hippie. This shit WORKS.

ANYWAY. So on the way back I stole Nick's tic-tacs, and stuffed a bunch in my mouth which pissed him off. I asked him if he wanted any, to which he replied yes. So I spit a few at him, and he got even more pissed off, which just made me spit more and laugh hysterically (and yes, I am five years old).

Maggie's leash was still in the car from an earlier outing so he grabs it and hooks it up to my pants and starts yanking it, which is now making me laugh so hard that I'm crying and the FIRST THING that comes to his mind is, "Oh my God, this is turning you on!"

...Which just made me laugh even more and Nick started blushing. I tell you, I have not laughed that hard in ages. You had to be there, I guess. It was good times.

But that leash thing? Totally hot.

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment