Monday, January 4, 2010

Cupcakes and Bunnies!

What could be better?


I found these adorable plates at Safeway and grabbed a couple for two bucks each. What you see here are a few of my awesome Oreo truffles, otherwise known as Snowman's balls.

And for the bunnies?



I found these adorable babies a few months back in a favorite garden store of mine and fell in love. I'm going to use them in the kitchen for hanging dish towels and pot holders.



Nick found this broken window looking thing at Ross and it's now a cute holder for our silverware. The bunny hooks will be screwed onto the bottom for the towels and holders.

Cute, no? I think so. *squee!*

Also, we used some holiday money to get a nice rug for the living room area.


Maggie is modeling her new haircut for you in the picture as well, since I groomed her royal fuzz a few days ago.

It's nice to have a dog who doesn't smell like she rolled around in something nasty, even if only for a few days.

~*L*~

No comments:

Post a Comment