Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Regaining perspective

Nick and I often fight about his job because he's at work more than he is home and I'm left feeling like I might as well be single if I'm going to be my own company most of the time.

Sometimes it just gets to me more than other times. And I know he's doing all he can, it's hard with only one person working and all the work he's doing really is for us and sometimes I lose track of that because I just feel so alone most of the time.

When he's home from work he's on the computer working, most weekends he works as well. He has a lot of responsibilities, I really do understand that, but it's draining him and I'm tired of trying to talk to a zombie when he IS home.

I need to learn how to deal with this in a more positive way, because I know he hates all this shit too.

~*L*~


No comments:

Post a Comment