Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beach Walk

I did my power walk/run on the beach today. I have no idea why I don't go there more often, its such a haven. And I was lucky enough that the tide was out.






A bald eagle flew over my head, being chased by crows. Other crows were digging out clams and dropping them onto the rocks below to get to the meat. Herons were everywhere, making these mewling kitten calls to each other, and of course, there were the gulls.

The air was crisp, breezy, and cool. It was just a perfect morning.





And, of course, plenty of places for fairies to hide. Couldn't you just picture them, hiding under all the sparkling emerald leaves and moss?









Just plain ol' perfection in my book. Couldn't of asked for a better morning.

And coming home to this face made it all the better.


~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment