Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gotta stop the stress eating


Starting over. Because less than a year ago I was almost 15lbs lighter. And eating because I'm stressed just makes me feel even more shitty and stressed in the long run, so who the hell is it helping? Not a damn soul.

I now power walk (gotta build up to running, holy hell am I out of shape) three times a week for 30-40 min. It helps to have Maggie with me, as she needs to walk anyway.

I've decided to kick my depression in the ass and have made an appointment to get back on meds, and maybe even therapy if I can afford it. I'm forcing myself to be gung ho about job searching. Moping around the house will help no one. And, of course, the eating of crap foods needs to stop. It all sucks, people. On so many levels. But at least I'm getting out of bed on a regular basis now and not crying all the time. Thank the Goddess for small miracles.


~*K*~


No comments:

Post a Comment