Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yet another reason to love him

So I picked up Nick from work today and these two little boys from a local baseball team (The Dirtbags! How cool of a name is that?) walked into his office and asked for a company donation for their team and Nick got a bit red in the face and stammered, because he had no idea what to say to the boys. He ended up giving them a hundred bucks, but just watching him with them was the most adorable thing I have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Because he really had no clue as to what the hell he was doing and it was hilarious. I'm used to kids, love being around them in fact. Kids and toddlers and babies, oh my. But he has zero experience with kids, really, and watching him stumble through talking to 8 year olds was just...and let me repeat myself here...THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Also, you can now check out my Etsy shop by clicking on the banner located on the right side of this page. Clickity clicky-doo.

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment