Thursday, June 4, 2009

Being unemployed sucks.

I have issues with being bored. I'm like one of those dogs who shreds the couch to pieces while you're gone. I can't help it, I feel like I'm losing my mind when I have NOTHING TO DO.

The house is pretty much spotless. I could mow the lawn but I'd rather wait to go back out in the sun until I stop peeling like a snake. I bought two romance novels and read them both yesterday. I'm working on a painting but am out of blue paint. Am also working on a fat cat crochet pattern, but running out of yarn. Maggie needs a bath but I'm not in the mood to hold down a squealing dog while getting shampoo all over myself.

Le sigh.

It was in the 80's yesterday and it's in the 50's today. Go figure. My plants are doing really well, my purple roses and chamomile are in their 2nd year and are looking fantastic. I only had a few roses bloom last year, I hope this year will be better. I'm going to have to get a bigger pot soon.





Took these of Karma this morning. No, my blog can never have enough cat pictures. It's enough cute to just make you curl up and die.





She's the cat all my future cats are going to have to live up to. Because there is no cat in the world more adorable than her. The talking, calling out when I call her, the licking of my face, the pudgy belly, the cuddles, and having to be around me all the time even when I go outside and she doesn't run off.

She always makes my days brighter, my kitty does. Even now she's curled up on top of my feet.



What a sweetheart. Whoever dumped her is a world class jackass.

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment