Friday, June 12, 2009

Neeeddlleessss...

I knew I'd somehow end up getting stuck with a needle today. I freakin' KNEW IT. UGGHH.

I hate needles. Especially thick ones that go in my arm. Although the woman who did it was so quick it was all over in less than a minute. Kinda like a Lestat orgasm. Lovely.

The nurse I saw about my depression is one of the nicest women I have ever met IN MY LIFE. I wasn't just a walking symptom chart, but a god damn human being. It was so nice to finally talk to someone about all this. We must have talked for a good 30 minutes before any medical crap came up and when it did she made me feel like I was talking to a friend and not some crazy needle sticker.

So now I'm on new lovely, lovey pills and it feels like such a relief that some of this might GO AWAY and I may be able to function like a normal person. I might even go wild and have sharp objects in my house again. Who knows? I'll have a friggin' party!

For now though, I'm making favorite cookies for the ever so wonderful Mr. And I'm sorry we're NOT going to be getting Discovery Health, I really am. Because all I wanted to do was watch those baby shows I was obsessed with in California that drove you insane.

It would have been wonderful.

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment