Monday, July 6, 2009

Dude. No.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the doctor due to a side effect I may have that I totally can't handle right now. Like...blood clotting/spotting side effects that is making me really nervous. Which sucks, because I have been feeling better as of late, but this is not making me a happy camper.

This is going to totally suck balls, and I am in no mood right now to suck even the most holiest of balls.

On to things I should be doing today. I have to re-arrange the ferret cage because these little monsters keep pushing the food and water dishes off the shelf onto the floor, making a huge mess and waisting expensive food. I'm thinking of just drilling holes in the food dishes and tying the damn things to the cage wall.

The Irish Devil needs a bath, the floors really should be washed, I want to send out at least two more resumes today to somewhere. I want to finish re-painting the bathroom, and get the sink emptied of dishes. Also, I need to vacuum because Devil Dog dragged more dirt on the carpet, and I have to drop Nick back off to work after lunch so I can go and pay some bills and do laundry.

And after I finally get all this shit done, the book I ordered off Amazon had better damn well be here so I can relax and stop thinking so much.

Blah.


Adorable Photo 1.


Adorable Photo 2.

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment