Thursday, September 24, 2009

So. Moving.

I've been looking at Etsy for some stuff for the new place. It only has one bedroom, which means no office for Nick. Which means his computers and crap has to be in our small living room. Which may kill me because Nick + Office = Papers of DOOM.

So I pretty much get to do what I want with the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom and he can do whatever with the living room area as long as there is room for my couch and TV. Which makes me super excited because I have a blank slate to work with and OMG!

I'm a total kitchen/domestic witch so this is going to be a blast for me. I'll have a place to dry my herbs, make my soaps and candles and what have you. I'm thinking cottage witch with a bit of shabby chic thrown in there.

Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment