Monday, November 23, 2009

This sucks

I have no idea what the hell the Mr. has unleashed upon our home, but when I start to feel better I may kill him. If I live.

I'm currently laying on the couch getting loved up by Karma. And dying. From who knows what. But when Nick gets home maybe he'll go get me some soup? That would kick total ass right about now.

Huh. I just noticed that Karma's whiskers are different colors as she's trying to climb all over my face. Adorable.

Speaking of cats, I seriously want to get one of those faux leopard fur coats. Nick (and my mom) thinks I'm crazy, but screw you. I will so have one. And soup. Yes.

Also, took this picture last week. I like the creepy feel of it, so there you go. Enjoy.




~ L's phone

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever watched a horror/suspense movie and at the end when they are supposed to be riding into the sunset and living happily ever after you get the unsettling feeling that something even worse is just over the horizon? That's what your picture reminds me of. The last shot of one of those movies where the main charaters are driving away from the evil haunted house (but into the evil haunted forest). Or maybe I just have an overactive imagination :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is awesome!! Very Happening-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love the creepy. OoOoOOo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and it's awesome. Now you have to wonder where the road will lead you!

    ReplyDelete