Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why my life is full of cute

I went into the kitchen to wash dishes (haaate), I turn around and this is what I see:






How adorable is that? Especially when Karma usually ignores Maggie or is just plain bitchy.

Speaking of Maggie, her skin is doing much better. She pulled all her fur off her belly and underarms at one point and it was red and raw and just gross and you could tell she was in pain. We bought some cream for hotspots for her and now she's much more comfortable, has stopped licking her skin and is healing nicely. I have no idea what caused the allergies this time, but at least it's under control.

Unrelated but still in the realm of adorable, I made some sugar cookies yesterday and woke up this morning to find them GONE with a note left on the plate.




Go figure. I really should get to cleaning those dishes. And the ferret cage.


Can I have a cookie?

~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment