Friday, January 1, 2010

OMG CAKE!

I'm really getting into this cake/cookie/cupcake making stuff. I've been teaching myself about different types of icings and recipes and what have you (cause I plan on making the best birthday cake ever), and OH MY GOD. Just another creative outlet for me. And I am so loving this blog I came across.

This all reminds me of this Sailor Moon movie I saw where all the girls are baking cookies and Chibiusa's turn out fugly but that doesn't matter because she claims they are cookies made with love and will give you power and courage. And I loved that part because seriously, what better way is there to let someone know you love them than by taking the time to make them something? I think this is why I like to give handmade gifts so much. Putting a smile on someone's face is just the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment