Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2010! I've never been big on New Year resolutions cause I normally don't keep them, so this year is a simple one for me. Keep doing what I've been doing. Eating better, losing weight (from a size 14 to a 10 so far!), doing things that make me happy despite stress, and making sure to keep in touch with those I love. What are your resolutions for this year?

So far this year is looking pretty good.

I'm an official employee at Nick's company, lucky enough to work at home and am still on the lookout for another job. Slowly $ is coming in, so hopefully this will continue. I get to buy myself wonderful art and craft supplies very soon, and will be taking some awesome classes. I plan on filling up my shop with goodies, and may be having a special give-away here real soon!

I've also been teaching myself about cake decorating as someones birthday is coming up on the 21st (good thing he never reads this!), so there's yet another fun project for me!

Thank you for the ideas for Nick's birthday, btw. I think I'm going to roll his birthday and Valentine's day into one and make it a romantic day :)

I hope 2010 finds you all well and is a wonderful year for us all! <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment