Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Chicago!

It's amazing how you're reminded just how small we all are when flying. And how fragile all this is.

I sat next to this cute kid on the plane. She had this doll and was all, "Hey! She pooped her pants! Now she needs a shower. Will you give her a shower? There's poop."

So adorable. I want one. I also found it funny when she kept smacking her doll and said, "You're in time out! You stay there!!!". And her mom was trying not to laugh while telling this kid to please not hit her baby.

Fucking hilarious.




So I'm at my parent's house now and my Dad asked me if I wanted to go to church with him and my mom, so I'm going. It's going to be so weird.

Dudley is more frail than I was expecting. I just held him last night and cried. I think his back legs are going to give out soon.



I'm going to make him a pillow while I'm here since he can't get up on the bed anymore.

My dad's dog Wrigley (cub fans much?) is gentle with him, though.



This guy has been hanging out with me as well.



If something ever happens where he needs a new home, I'm first on the list.

Alsoooo, who is this beautiful baby girl???



Maggie as a puppy. Oh my God. Even then she had that Wheaten look down pat.

How could we resist?

~*L*~

No comments:

Post a Comment