Monday, May 31, 2010

Done for the day me thinks.

Ok, so I scrapped the original skirt idea I had because I came up with a BETTER ONE. Old vintage lace, gypsy fabrics, dark grey wool...got me all excited and now after sewing part of the bottom skirt together I'm stopping before I do this all night.



Poor Nick hasn't seen me all day as I've been held up in the studio (the bedroom, really. But for now it works, LOL) measuring and cutting and going through my stash of goodies to see what else I could possibly come up with for crafties.

It's a sickness I tell you. And there is no cure.

I did however, take a small break to go outside and tend to my little porch garden.














Naturally I was followed by little soft kitty feet.


Who really loves her grass.
Om nyum nyum nyum...



No comments:

Post a Comment