Saturday, June 5, 2010

Old Navy Love

Oh, Old Navy. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

You're awesome (1), you have great skirts (2), and you're cheap (3). And did I mention your awesome gypsy like skirts that fill me with giddy glee? You know, the ones that were ON SALE TODAY!?



Behold, bitches. Giggidy-giggidy-goo.

Doesn't the embroidery look like Polish Pottery? Um...sorta? Ok, it does to me and I loves it. So there. I do have a pattern to make my own tier skirts, but sadly no fabric. Because I need to finish the other skirt first. I really have trouble just finishing one project at a time. I'm telling you, crafters ADD.....

OMG that sexy BowFlex commercial just came on tv. It has "Power Rod" Technology. ::snorts:: Need I say anymore?

Speaking of working out, I'd like to start saving for one of those bikes you can fold up and store when not in use. I have no idea what brand to get, though. Maybe one that comes with that BowFlex guy? But I digress.

Skirts. Yes. I love them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment