Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So bored

I haven't been sleeping well at night lately, so now I'm exhausted during the day and it sucks. Nick is off this Friday, so maybe we'll be able to do a date night. We'll see, as $ is low this month. I need a job, this is getting ridiculous.

Also, I'm dreading my birthday this year. I'll be 25, with no job, and a loser. Lovely.


Maggie must be picking up on my mood today as she has been super affectionate with me. I'm trying to keep calm/assertive around her, but I'm a human and not a dog so I can't keep that state of mind all the time. She doesn't seem bothered by it, though. We went for a walk this morning, then I fed her and she's been happy as a clam ever since (who came up with that phrase?).


Behold: The wheaten frog legs of adorableness.

I've decided I need to get out and do more things and actually talk to people instead of being a hermit so I'm going to enter the chameleon I made Nick for his birthday in the county fair. Who knows, maybe something will come of it, maybe not. But I could win money, people.

And I like money.

I'm off to clean the ferret cage and cat pan. I live for poop.


~*K*~

No comments:

Post a Comment